Monday, June 2, 2008

September 2007

You are invited to join me at 'The Frank Bette Center' in Alameda, California this Friday night, September 7th from 7-9pm.

I am one of the Artists on display for the "Reading between the Lines" Art Show, which will be on display all of September... Kathe Welch & Graham Bird (Fellow Artists from www.fouroceanspress.com/gallery) also have some pieces in this show. I would love to see you there...

Thank you for your interest & continued support in my Art career... The Display at Creative Framing was up for 2 months, but has now moved on to show other Artists. I do have a new 'crayon' piece in the current window display & I have a new painting ready for the October 'Fall' window... I'll keep you posted on what's comming up next :)

Thanks & Smiles,
Heather
www.heatherpiazza.com



Frank Bette Center for the Arts1601 Paru StreetAlameda, CA 94501510-523-6957

"Reading Between the Lines"September 7-29, 2007First Friday Opening Gala September 7, 7-9 PMSignature Salon"Transitions and Journeys" - Contemporary abstract paintings by Adam K. Orla-Bukowski

http://www.frankbettecenter.org/

No comments: