Monday, June 2, 2008

March 2008

Heather's ART update!

I have recently updated and changed my website. I am making improvements weekly to make my site easier to navigate and faster to find things... Take a look :)


"Come Right in, Sit Right Down" is the current Art Show that I am in at the Frank Bette Center for the Arts in Alameda, California. This show runs through March 29th ... Stop by to see my trip-tic "Apple on Stool" featured below and my other mixed-media "Enchanted Chair" in the show, as well as all the other great art too! My friends and fellow Four Oceans Press Artists Kathe Welch & Graham Bird also have several pieces in this show too :)

http://www.heatherpiazza.com/frank_bette_shows.html

Last month I had 3 pieces in the "Vision & Revision" Show at Frank Bette... Here is one of my favorite oil paintings "Treasure" that got in :)



Currently working on:

A commissioned painting project on a 36x36 canvas :)

A few new linoleum prints... One for the Spring 2008 Exchange with Four Oceans Press and one for Exchange #36 with the Baren Forum :)


This June will be Open Studios 2008!!! I will be doing it with Kathe Welch in Oakland, California... I will provide more information as this event gets closer, but keep it in the back of your mind as a fun weekend coming up in June :)

As always, Thank you again for your interest and continued support in my Art career... I wish you a Happy Spring & I hope you get to enjoy a few relaxing holiday weekends coming up... Keep checking back to my website to see all that is new and what is still to come in 2008 :)


Thanks & Smiles,
Heather
http://www.heatherpiazza.com/
http://www.fouroceanspress.com/

No comments: