Monday, June 2, 2008

December 2007

Most Current Art update!!!

I would be honored if you would join me at both these events :)

Time for the Annual Post-Postcard 11 Show at "The Lab" in San Francisco, California. I have two boxes featured at this Gallery Show: one with Origami (Pig) Ornaments & the other with Blow Trees (Acrylic paintings on 5x7 Rag Board).

You should come and see all these wonderful treats in the boxes. Opening Reception November 30th, 2007 From 6-9pm. All the details can be found on my website at www.heatherpiazza.com/postcard_2007


Your second chance is here... Friday December 7th from 7-9pm is the Reception for the "Holiday Gift Boutique", but the "A Partridge and a Pear Tree" Show will still be up. If you missed the opening reception here's your second chance :) The show will only run through December 23rd... The Frank Bette Center for the Arts is in Alameda, California. All the details can be found on my website at www.heatherpiazza.com/frank_bette_shows

I have four pieces on the walls at 'The Frank Bette Center for the Arts' including one of my new paintings from my 'Aspen Series' of mixed-media on canvas... I was also fortunate enough to get 15 of my sculpted glass pendents in the gallery too... I would love for you to join me there :)

Regular Gallery Hours:
Wednesday - Saturday 11 AM to 7 PMSunday 11 AM to 5 PM
Closed Monday & Tuesday
Center for the Arts
1601 Paru StreetAlameda, CA 94501
510-523-6957

More up-dates:
I have also been involved in a few print exchanges lately. The most current one with Four Oceans Press & Gallery. You can check it out at www.fouroceanspress.com/archive_fall_2007

Here is my first cutting on the linoleum - this is going to be a reduction print.
www.heatherpiazza.com/fop_exchanges


Thank you again for your interest & continued support in my Art career :)

Thanks & Smiles,
Heather

http://www.heatherpiazza.com/
http://www.fouroceanspress.com/

No comments: